“Traveling—It Leaves You Speechless, Then Turns You Into A Storyteller”
Bilbrey Tours is Abilene’s leading resource for tourism opportunities, providing the time to travel, relax, and enjoy the amazing things this country has to offer. Read below to learn about the featured destinations for December 2023.
A Southern Christmas
featuring Myrtle Beach, SC
November 29 – December 9, 2023
(11 days – 10 nights)
Departing Abilene, Big Spring, Midland, and San Angelo
$2899 per person (2 people per room) Ins $187
$3599 per person (1 person per room) Ins $248
Travel Protection Insurance: $187 – $248 per person (age 25+)
$50 due upon booking-Final due September 19, 2023
- 3 nights Myrtle Beach, SC
- 1 night Callaway Gardens Lodge and Spa
- South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi
- The South’s Grandest Christmas Show – Alabama Theatre
- The Christmas Show of the South – Carolina Opry
- Night of a Thousand Candles – Brookgreen Gardens
- Callaway Garden’s Fantasy of Lights (National Geographic’s Top 10 Light Displays in the World)
- High Tea at Ripley’s Aquarium
- Festival of Trees featuring all 50 states
- Trees of Christmas at Merrehope Mansion -Meridian, MS
- Dinner at Original Benjamin Calabash
- Christmas Trolley Tour – Savannah, GA
- HGTV’s favorite Home Town – Laurel, MS
- Free time for shopping, beach, and relaxation
- Meals: 5 breakfasts and 5 continental breakfasts | 10 lunches or dinners
Granbury Opera House
Saturday, December 2, 2023
$129 per person
$25 due upon booking-Final due October 2, 2023
- Shopping and browsing around Granbury TX’s historic town square
- White Christmas tells the story of veterans Bob Wallace and Phil Davis who have a successful song-and-dance act after World War II. With romance in mind, the two follow a duo of beautiful singing sisters en route to their Christmas show at a Vermont lodge, which just happens to be owned by Bob and Phil’s former Army commander.
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
$159 per person
$25 due upon booking-Final due October 4, 2023
- Discover the magic in Grapevine, the Christmas Capital of Texas!
- Gaylord Texas Resort in Grapevine brings the magic of a winter wonderland indoors with its annual ICE! extravaganza. Featuring more than 2 million pounds of colorful, hand-carved sculptures created by more than 40 ice sculpting artisans, the Grinch Who Stole Christmas is transformed before your very eyes. ICE! also boasts one-and-a-half million twinkling lights, 12,000 ornaments, 1 52-foot-tall rotating Christmas tree, and a life-sized gingerbread house.
- Shopping at Grapevine Mills Mall with more than 180 discount stores including Burlington, Ann Taylor, Chico’s Outlet, Marshalls, Disney Outlet, Neiman Marcus Last Call & Saks Off Fifth.
Deep in the Heart of Christmas
Thursday, December 14, 2023
$165 per person
$25 due upon booking-Final due October 14, 2023
- The Texas Tenors are the most successful music group and third highest-selling artist in the history of America’s Got Talent! The classically trained, versatile tenors have performed more than 1300 concerts around the world. Deep in the Heart of Christmas is a holiday favorite. Join us as The Texas Tenors return to the Lone Star State to spread holiday cheer.
- Matinee performance at the beautifully restored art deco-styled Palace Center in Grapevine, TX.
- Stroll through historic Downtown Grapevine, the Christmas Capital of Texas, and check off your holiday shopping list with all the charming gifts local stores have to offer.
Pasadena Rose Parade
December 28*, 2023 – January 2, 2024 (Fly)
$3735 per person (2 people per room) Ins $248
$4199 per person (1 person per room) Ins $313
Travel Protection Insurance: $248- $313 per person (age 25+)
$100 due upon booking-Final due September 21, 2023
- Roundtrip transportation from Abilene to DFW
- *Overnight in DFW area Dec 28
- Roundtrip air from DFW
- Reserved Seating for 135th Annual Tournament of Roses Parade
- New Year’s Eve Party
- Rose Parade Floats Decorating Tour
- Catalina Island (ferry via Catalina Express)
- Hollywood Studio Tour
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 continental breakfast, 2 lunches & 2 dinners